Sales Associate – Paris
ETONPlein temps Journée complète
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive sales associate to join our Eton team in Paris. The successful candidate will be well presented and articulated, with the confidence to offer a luxury service and build relationships with clients.
Eton is a global brand with an omnichannel presence, founded in Sweden in 1928. Its exclusive shirts and accessories reach customers on , in own brand stores, and in the world’s major multi-brand platforms and department stores. Read more on etonshirts.com.
Our company culture promotes an open environment by all of us being transparent, respectful, honest and trusting.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We always look for those who will best fit into our company culture and who shares our core values:
ONE ETON: we work together, we win together
EMPOWERING: we show respect for others
WORK SMART: we say yes to the right challenges, the right way
QUALITY-DRIVEN: we exist to offer high-quality products, and to do high-quality work in every touchpoint
CUSTOMER-COMMITTED: the customer is always the most important person in the room
PROGRESSIVE: we are innovative and always have the future in mind
IN ADDITION TO SHARING OUR CORE VALUES
- A sales person, both in values and volumes of sales
- Well-mannered, articulated and can communicate to customers on all levels
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Fluent in French and English
- Acting as an Eton ambassador and product expert
- Achieving the sales targets and maximizing the shop sales and profitability
- Creating an exceptional customer experience and building a loyal customer base
- Being a custom made ambassador
- Maintaining store standards and re-merchandising the store based on current and in-store trends
The position is full time and you report to the Team Leader France.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a passion for sales and fashion
- You have strong communication skills
- You are willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- You are flexible to work on Saturdays and Sundays
HOW TO APPLY
Are you the right candidate? Please apply in the system. For any questions, please reach out to Sr. Sales Manager Continental Europe, Robin Behnick, [email protected].
We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Type of employment: permanent position | Contract type: full time | Number of positions: 1 | Full-time equivalent: 100% | City: Paris | County: | Country: France | Reference number: 2024/9 | Published: 2024-02-09 | Last application date: 2024-03-09