Product Manager - Hospitality Global Connectivity
AmadeusPlein temps Journée complète
Product Manager - Hospitality Global Connectivity
As Product Manager for Global Connectivity, you will support the global connectivity team responsible for evolving Amadeus's leading connectivity network through driving integrations with key industry partners such as OTAs, GDSs, PMS, RMS, Payment Providers and other 3rd party systems. This role will ensure the end to end product/solution lifecycle from customer requirements definition to product investment and product development monitoring.
Your main responsibilities
Product Strategy & Roadmap Planning - Global Connectivity:
- Articulate & Develop value propositions and key messages corresponding to problem statements, and articulate them into new product concepts or upgrades.
- Drive co-innovation with customers to validate customer value drivers, define features of the products (MVP and beyond), and prioritize based on effort and expected business value.
- Interface with key stakeholders (Partnerships, Sales, Operations, R&D, etc.) to maintain the pulse of the changing customer and industry demands
- Support the connectivity product vision & strategy and translate this product strategy into a concrete execution plan and product roadmap, to ensure fulfillment of short, mid and long-term P&L and LTP business objectives
- Support customer research and leverage insights to create product features, customer adoption & satisfaction
Product Development - Global Connectivity:
- Engage in discovery, design and solution to innovate hotel distribution connectivity including enhancing system performance, driving increased revenue and improving efficiencies
- Serve as product category expert in the review and implementation of product initiatives
- Create and manage the documentation of business requirements ensuring delivery in line with client and market commitments
- Lead the balance of business needs with technology assessments, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements when needed
- Partner with engineering to drive technical projects and provide leadership in an Agile development process, setting scope, and ensuring effective prioritization of features & stories, managing daily progress, and defining acceptance criteria
- Communicate the product vision to ensure product delivery is aligned with strategy.
Go To Market Enablement:
- Communicate connection updates and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts
- Support organization wide product training and enablement, contributing to the articulation of product value propositions, go to market strategy, pricing and impact to messaging for delivering products/services
Partner and Customer Relations
- Maintain strong relationships with Amadeus's strategic partners, customers and stakeholders
- Collaborate and align with partners and customers on partnership and performance objectives
- Monitor objectives with partners through KPIs, reporting and QBRs
About our ideal candidate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in the travel / hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of the hotel distribution landscape and concepts such as central reservation systems (CRS), global distribution systems (GDS), online travel agencies (OTA), property management systems (PMS), revenue management systems (RMS), Payment systems, content distribution, channel management (push/pull messaging).
- Ability to travel for business trips.
- Professional proficiency in English.
Working at Amadeus, you will find
A critical mission and purpose - At Amadeus, you will be powering the future of travel and pursuing a critical mission and extraordinary purpose.
A truly global DNA - Everything at Amadeus is global, from our people to our business, which translates into our footprint, processes, and culture.
Great opportunities to learn - Learning happens all the time and in many ways at Amadeus, through on-the-job training, formal learning activities, and day-to-day interactions with colleagues.
A caring environment - Amadeus fosters a caring environment, nurturing both a fulfilling career and personal and family life. We care about our employees and strive to provide a supportive work environment.
A complete rewards offer - Amadeus provides attractive remuneration packages, covering all essential components of a competitive reward offer, including salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
A flexible working model - We want our employees to do their best work, wherever and however it works best for them.
A diverse and inclusive community - We are committed to leveraging our uniquely diverse population to drive innovation, creativity, and collaboration across our organization.
A Reliable Company - Trust and reliability are fundamental values that drive our actions and shape long-lasting relationships with our customers, partners, and employees.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.