Global Development Factory Expert
Ceva LogisticsPlein temps Journée complète
We believe that our employees are the key to our success. We want to engage and empower our diverse, global team to co-create value with our customers through our solutions in contract logistics and air, ocean, ground, and finished vehicle transport. That is why CEVA Logistics offers a dynamic and exceptional work environment that fosters personal growth, innovation, and continuous improvement.
DARE TO GROW! Join CEVA Logistics, and you will be part of a team that values imagination, encourages boldness and exemplarity, and is committed to excellence in everything we do. Join us in our mission to shape the future of global logistics as we become a global leader in the logistics industry. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
Summary: Key IT resource assigned to drive the technology delivered to the customer. Responsible for supporting the Solutions Lead by producing high-level requirements, working with the Product Owner, Business lines, and other CEVA IT team members to deliver the solution that has been promised to the customer. Subject matter expert responsible for identifying and recommending continuous improvement suggestions to the IT Domain Manager to ensure the direction of the product remains viable for the business. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values
- Own the responsibility of ensuring the detailed requirements from the Product Owner are translated to user stories by working closely with the Solution Lead, the product teams, and the internal/external customers. Actively review progress during project stage gate reviews and provide input as needed.
- Drive various activities as assigned during the implementation of new solutions as assigned.
- Proactively works with the Product Owner and internal or external customers, to ensure the UAT (User Acceptance Test) is planned, staffed, and successfully executed.
- Produces systems training materials as appropriate in compliance with CEVA standards. Provide systems training. Support post-launch activities as needed.
- Actively provide continuous improvement recommendations for the application to Solutions Lead or other IT Management as appropriate to ensure the solution remains viable for CEVA’s ever-changing business climate.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to develop other team members, including training and knowledge transfer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Business acumen and solid knowledge of applications and implementing logistics technologies.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Able to manage self and team effectively in a dynamic, matrixed environment.
- Able to translate technical terms to operational teams and vice versa.
- Able to perform technical analysis and produce effective business requirements documentation.
- Analytical skills enabling trouble-shooting on software.
- Capable of delivering written and graphical work products and presentation materials.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Positive and professional attitude in stressful environments
- Self-motivated, self-managed. Ability to successfully multi-task and establish appropriate priorities.
- Capable of interfacing effectively with customers or others associated with the project or assignment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to effectively participate as a team player or leader.
- Skilled in presenting technology solution to internal / external customers in formal or informal situations.
- May be required to provide on-call support. May be required to work abnormal hours.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Fluency in the local language, if different from English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience in logistics operations, such as Freight Forwarding.
- 6+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst within a software development team.
- Experience in managing and mentoring Junior Business analyst.
- Proven experience performing as a technology analyst.
- Expertise in analyzing data in multiple formats.
- Ability to read JSOM, XML structures.
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodology.
- Ability to query data using SQL,
- Advanced query writing skills desirable.
- ITIL or PMP certification
- Logistics certifications or training
- Experience with Logistics applications such as CargoWise or other Freight Management applications
- Supervisory, management, or leadership certifications or training.
- Knowledge or experience in PM (project management) tools
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected]. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.