Siège modèle offre cadre/assimilé
EuromasterPlein temps Journée complète
We are looking for our future CRM and Customer Satisfaction Specialist to join Euromaster Group, for a replacement during a maternity leave. This fixed-term position located in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is to be filled on April 15th, and until December 20th, 2024. Reporting to the Group Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, you support our European subsidiaries in the implementation of the animation plan for our B2B and B2C customers, in close collaboration with the Customer Experience Director. You guarantee the proper use of Euromaster Group solutions for Marketing Campaign & Customer feedback management. You contribute to the improvement of our customer knowledge and to the optimization of our performance measurement indicators. You work in an international environment.
- Ensure the role of expert on the operational implementation of cross-channel customer communications (targeting, creation of campaigns and triggers, templating, routing and deliverability) on the various media
- Contribute to the development of the skills of our CRM managers in countries on marketing animation (targeting, content, media) and on the measurement and analysis of their campaigns’ performance (A/B test, KPIs, etc.) via country training, coaching, implementation of best practices, experience sharing, success stories, Test & Learn…
- Anchor a data-driven culture within the Marketing functions (customer segmentation, personalization of targeting and content)
- Identify with the countries the user needs requiring the enhancement of our CRM tools by our Group IT Department
Satisfaction & Voice of Customer:
- Carry and develop the systems for collecting, measuring and listening to the voice of the customer for all our lines of activity and on all channels
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative results, synthesize them and communicate them in a broad and targeted manner
- Collaborate with business, quality & back-office teams to propose and prioritize actions in order to improve customer experience
Master 2 degree in Marketing / Digital / CRM
You justify an experience of at least 5 years within an operational CRM service ideally in / for the distribution sector.
You have proven experience in implementing and monitoring the performance of customer marketing campaigns on different media. You know how to use a campaign management tool (Oracle Eloqua, SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other) and are experienced in data analysis & manipulation.
Good communication & educational skills. Problem analysis and synthesis skills. Fluent level in spoken and written French and English.