Dental MonitoringStage Journée complète
Dental Monitoring was created in 2014, where only a handful of forward-thinking dental professionals wanted to develop smart AI that would allow us to monitor patient treatment differently. We’re the first and only AI-based solutions company expanding dental practices into a virtual environment. Dental Monitoring has quickly become a new and exciting health-tech company who sets the new standard of dental and orthodontic care! Through cutting-edge artificial intelligence and virtual solutions, we simplify the lives of dental professionals and enhance patient care.
Dental Monitoring has experienced tremendous growth in the past year due to our dedicated teams. Being an ambitious, international team means we have to get creative with how we work together and we hire people who thrive with building relationships and connecting ideas. We are always looking for excellent, humble talent - if you tick these boxes, we would love to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to join the newest French unicorn!
This internship gives you a chance to join a dynamic HR function in hyper-growth mode. You will be exposed to many facets of HR, so this is a great opportunity for someone passionate about starting their career with HR.
What will you do during your internship?
- Assist our HR-team with staff administration
- Provide support to the HR team on day-to-day needs, and excellent customer service to all employees
- Ensure that all employee records are accurate and up to date
- Help the company with audits and compliance
- Participate in HR development projects and continuously seek to improve and challenge our current processes
- Assist in writing HR policies and processes
- Support the HR Generalists on their daily workload
The candidate we are looking for:
- End-of-Study /Gap Year Student in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Excellent communication skills in oral and writing in both French and English will be necessary, as we are a global company and you will work with stakeholders from all over the world
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to multitask
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate a sense of autonomy, flexibility and proactivity
- You are willing to learn and have a positive attitude
- Contract: 6 months internship
- Start date: As soon as possible
Dental Monitoring is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.